• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
DSG International plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s DSG International plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning DSG International plc’s business.
WMI’s “DSG International plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (DSG International plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents DSG International plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
DSG International Plc (DSG), through its subsidiaries, is engaged in multi-channel retailing of electrical and computing products. The company offers a wide range of consumer electronics, personal computers, domestic appliances, photographic equipment and communication products. It also offers financial services, including credit facilities, as well as provides after-sales support services, advisory services, access to help lines, repair, or replacement. The company owns and operates over 1,300 stores in Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. The company also offers its products through its website. The company is headquartered at Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom.
DSG to sell Electro World Poland to IDMSA
EW Electro Retail acquires 9 stores from DSG
DSG International plans to raise $461 million from rights issue
DSG International rumors to sell stores to NAY
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: DSG International plc, Key Facts
Table 2: DSG International plc, Key Employees
Table 3: DSG International plc, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: DSG International plc, Locations
Table 5: DSG International plc, Subsidiaries
Table 6: DSG International plc, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: DSG International plc, Financial Deals
Table 8: DSG International plc, History