- Published: October 2011
Empire Company Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Empire Company Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Empire Company Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Empire Company Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Empire Company Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Empire Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Empire Company Limited (Empire Company) is engaged in food retailing and real estate business. The company operates the food retail segment through its subsidiary, Sobeys Inc and operates corporate and franchised stores under several trade names including Sobeys, Thrifty Foods, Foodland, Lawtons Drugs, IGA, IGA Extra, Price Chopper and Needs Convenience. Apart from food items, it also retails pharmaceuticals through Lawtons Drug Stores. Empire Company is engaged in the real estate segment through ownership interest in Crombie REIT and Genstar Development Partnership. It develops food-anchored shopping plazas, and owns retail and office properties. The company is also engaged in corporate investment activities including operating movie theatres, and ownership in Wajax Income Fund and oil and gas properties. Empire Company Limited along with its subsidiaries principally operates in Canada. It is headquartered in Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Empire reports rise in revenue in Q2
Empire Company completes bought deal public offering of Class A shares for $111 million
Empire acquires 27.9% stake in Sobeys SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Empire Company Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Empire Company Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Empire Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Empire Company Limited, Locations
Table 5: Empire Company Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Empire Company Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Empire Company Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Empire Company Limited, History