• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV’s business.
WMI’s “Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV (Colruyt Group) is engaged in diverse businesses including retail trade, wholesale activities of food and non-food items, other activities and corporate activities. In retail, the company operates a chain of supermarkets, grocery shops and games retail stores under the banners of Colruyt, Okay, Bio planet, DreamLand, Dreambaby, Dream, Collishop and Coccinelle. The company offers a wide range of products including fresh foods, frozen foods, meat varieties, wines, coffee, baby products and non-food items through it stores. In other business activities, the company is engaged in other businesses including operating petrol stations, engineering services, printing business and power projects. It sells its merchandise through its chain of retail stores and website. The company principally operates in Belgium, France, Netherlands, the UK, Luxembourg, Germany and India. The company is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Colruyt Group plans to acquire Foodinvest Group
Colruyt Group acquires Unifrais for $281 million
Colruyt Group along with coopernic members acquires Baltic IKI Group
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, Key Facts
Table 2: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, Key Employees
Table 3: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, Locations
Table 5: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, Financial Deals
Table 8: Etablissementen Franz Colruyt NV, History