- Published: December 2011
Follett Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1211629
- April 2010
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Follett Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Follett Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “Follett Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Follett Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Follett Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Follett Corporation (Follett) is a retailer and supplier of books and related material. The company is specialized in supplying books and related accessories to libraries, colleges and various educational institutes. The product line of the company includes college books, audio visual study material, magazines, novels, dictionaries, specialty products and related accessories. In addition to this, it also offers services such as library automation, software solutions, textbook re-conditioning and other such services. Follett is also engaged in operating small online varsity, complementing its online bookstore . It sells its merchandise through bookstores and website. The company primarily operates in the US and Canada. Follett is a family run, private business entity and is headquartered at River Grove, Illinois, United States.
Follett acquires Fourteen40 SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Follett Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: Follett Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: Follett Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Follett Corporation, Locations
Table 5: Follett Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Follett Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Follett Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: Follett Corporation, History