• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Roctest Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, March 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Roctest Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Roctest Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Roctest Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Roctest Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Roctest Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Roctest Ltd. (RTT) is an equipment manufacturer and supplier. It is principally engaged in design, manufacture and supply of instruments used in civil engineering projects. These products cater to building construction, environmental, mining, power, transportation, water supply, aerospace and defense, energy, and life sciences sectors. It is also involved in the manufacturing of geotechnical and structural instruments, which are used for monitoring and field testing of soil, rock, concrete and steel structures. Besides, RTT also offers fiber optic sensors, which find application in the civil engineering and structural health monitoring market segments. The company operates along with its subsidiaries across Canada, France, the US, China and Switzerland. The company is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.
Roctest secures financing of $1 million from Business Development Bank of Canada
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Roctest Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Roctest Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Roctest Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Roctest Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Roctest Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Roctest Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Roctest Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Roctest Ltd., History