National Oil Companies of the World - 2nd Edition
- ID: 1213253
- March 2010
- Region: Global
- Petroleum Economist, The
The first map of its type featuring National Oil Companies of the World - this map features:
Mapping: Satelitte derived imagery
Mapping content: Oil and gas fields, LNG export plants and import terminals, tanker terminals and oil refineries.
Countries with state owned National Oil Companies (NOCs), partly-privatised Oil & Gas companies, and independent Oil & Gas companies.
Data and Tables:
- World reserves by region
- Regional reserves by country
- Breakdown of Top 50 Oil & Gas companies
- NOCs and partly-privatised Oil & Gas companies by region/country
- Top 20 NOCs by reserves, partly-privatised Oil & Gas companies by reserves and independent Oil & Gas companies by reserves.
- World map of OPEC crude oil production quotas
Size: 1,260mm x 891mm
Scale: 1:23 million