• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Personal Assets in Bulgaria - Financial Wealth and Housing Market/Q1 2010
Industry Watch Group LLC, March 2010, Pages: 33
A quarterly analysis of the financial sector, the household wealth and the housing market in Bulgaria
This product represents a periodic analysis of the financial sector, the household wealth and the housing market. The analysis is based on economic methodology, which may be used by financial professionals, macroeconomists, and specialized business analysts. The main areas of analysis include the macroeconomic environment, the state of the financial sector, changes in wealth and indebtedness of the population, the housing market dynamics and latest developments in construction.
This product represents a periodic analysis of the financial sector, the household wealth and the housing market. The analysis is based on economic methodology, which may be used by financial professionals, macroeconomists, and specialized business analysts. The main areas of analysis include:
- Special focus on important macroeconomic and international events.
- Latest macroeconomic developments – indicators of economic growth, investments, employment, inflation, change in prices of main commodities.
- Development of the financial intermediation in Bulgaria – size, structure, and penetration of the financial sector in the economy.
- Financial wealth of households – main trends and allocation of financial assets (currency, deposits, shares, assets in mutual and pension funds, net technical reserves on life insurance).
- Indebtedness of the population.
- Dynamics of the housing market – average prices according to the NSI, asking prices and rental levels for biggest cities.
- Developments in construction – business climate and new construction.
- Housing demand – dynamics of housing credit, income, savings and foreign capital inflow.
- Indicators of household financial assets and housing market – charts and tables. The comprehensive report is issued quarterly. Users of the electronic format have access to ready-to-print document as well as data series in spread sheets.
- Special focus: Demand for housing in Bulgaria in the longer run
- Real sector
- Inflation and alternative investments
- Financial intermediation
- Financial wealth
- Allocation of financial assets
- Bank deposits
- Wealth, managed by non-bank financial intermediaries
- Net assets in pension funds
- Assets in mutual funds
- Life-insurance reserves
- Housing wealth
- Total household wealth
- The housing market in Bulgaria
- Average market prices in regional cities
- Asking prices in Sofia and Varna
- Asking rents in Sofia
- Housing supply
- Business climate in construction
- New construction
- Housing demand
- Housing credit
- Domestic demand
- Foreign demand
- Annex: Tables and charts for household financial assets
- Annex: Tables and charts for the housing market
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.