- Published: September 2014
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Environmental Lawyers
- Published: April 2010
- 60 Minutes
In Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Environmental Lawyers, the analyst examines specific tips and tricks used by the world’s best speakers and leading environmental lawyers that are guaranteed to enhance your impact the next time you give a client presentation or speech, lead a discussion with colleagues, or even want to steer the conversation a specific way with clients or opposing counsel. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn specific ways to be a more effective speaker and communicator as an environmental lawyer.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at turning environmental lawyers into great speakers, Susan Trivers, and focuses on:
- Everything an environmental lawyer needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better speaker/presenter and enhancing their impact when giving a client presentation, speech or leading a discussion with colleagues, clients or opposing counsel
- Surefire tips and tricks used by top speakers and environmental lawyers that you can immediately implement that will turn you into a more effective presenter, public speaker and communicator
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by environmental lawyers about improving their speaking and presenting skills
- Case studies of speeches, client presentations, and meetings led by environmental lawyers, what they did to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana SHOW LESS READ MORE >