• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Leadership & Planning Strategies for CEOs of VC-Funded Companies in 2010
ExecSense, April 2010, Minutes: 60
In Leadership Skills & New Responsibilities for CEOs of VC-Funded Companies in 2010, ExecSense shares expert advice about leadership skills, new responsibilities and best practices to help CEOs grow their business, their teams and themselves. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) so you’re best prepared for the leadership challenges ahead. Gain practical ideas and insights to help you lead with confidence and capability, whether you’re new in your role or you’ve had significant experience.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the most important leadership skills and new responsibilities for CEOs of VC-funded companies. Gayle Lantz of WorkMatters focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important leadership skills being used by other CEOs and management teams of VC-funded companies
- The five core executive leadership skills every CEO should master to be most successful in 2010 and beyond
- The five new responsibilities/trends CEOs and executives need to be prepared for in 2010
- The 15 most important aspects of your leadership team to assess
- 12 smart leadership questions to help you think more clearly, lead more effectively, and grow your business and yourself this year.
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Was first on the scene with an in depth overview of this game changing decision.” - Howard Grubbs, Practice Group Leader, Womble Carlyle
“If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” - Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson
“A good resource for busy lawyers.” - Brett Heinrich, Partner, Meckler Bulger Tilson Marick & Pearson LLP