- Published: December 2011
What Health Care Lawyers Need to Know About the Impact of the Historic Health Care Reform Legislation on Their Clients
- Published: April 2010
- 60 Minutes
In What Health Care Lawyers Need to Know About the Impact of the Health Care Reform Legislation on Their Clients, ExecSense examines the historic and far-reaching health care reform bill - extending health insurance coverage to 32 million uninsured Americans, expanding Medicaid, banning common health insurance company practices, seeking to control spiraling medical costs (among other things) and creating a wave of legal issues for health care clients in it’s wake. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you are prepared and have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked by colleagues, clients, and other professionals with whom you discuss this game-changing legislation, as well as be in-the-know regarding immediate steps you should be taking on behalf of your clients to help them prepare.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the ramifications of this historic legislation on health care clients, Brian Hufford, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the legal impact of the health care reform bill, the companion package, and what it all means for your health care clients
- A detailed look at the provisions in the health care reform legislation which will impact health care clients the most - both immediately and in the long-term - and how to help your clients prepare
- Perspective on how this comprehensive legislation will transform the health care industry, and what proactive steps health care lawyers should be immediately taking to help clients prepare
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by health care lawyers and their clients with respect to what they need to start doing to be prepared for the impact of this historic legislation
- Case studies of what other health care lawyers are already doing for their clients based on this game-changing health care reform legislation
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Was first on the scene with an in depth overview of this game changing decision.” - Howard Grubbs, Practice Group Leader, Womble Carlyle
“If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” - Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana SHOW LESS READ MORE >