In What Labor & Employment Lawyers Need to Know About Interpreting and Analyzing Financial Statements, ExecSense examines the most important parts of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements that impact labor and employment lawyers and their clients. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to update your knowledge on financial statements so you can understand the legal and financial impact of key indicators in such statements on your clients as well as hold your own in a conversation on the topic.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping labor and employment lawyers understand the legal and financial ramifications of financial statements, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important parts of income statements, balance sheets and cash
flow statements that impact labor and employment lawyers and their clients
- A line-by-line tour of each of the financial statements with special attention paid to key indicators that could seriously impact your clients
- The 10 questions labor and employment lawyers need to be ready to answer from CEOs and CFOs of clients, regarding issues that are impacted by financial statements
- The top 10 questions asked by labor and employment lawyers regarding what they need to understand about each of the financial statements
- A list of key terms labor and employment lawyers need to understand for income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Case studies of how other labor and employment lawyers use their understanding of financial statements to their benefit and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight…- Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“A good resource for busy lawyers.” - Brett Heinrich, Partner, Meckler Bulger Tilson Marick & Pearson LLP
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
READ MORE >