• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The UK Directory of Talent Management
Executive Grapevine International Ltd, August 2009, Pages: 372
The UK Directory of Talent Management is the most comprehensive source of reference on suppliers to the talent management industry. Including Executive Search and Selection Firms, Specialist Researchers, Interim Management Providers, Assessment, Leadership and Career Development Consultancies. Independently researched by Executive Grapevine International Limited, the directory provides unique objective coverage of the market.
This directory is renowned for its depth and accuracy. This edition contains profiles of over 700 of the UK`s top executive recruitment and interim management providers and over 3,000 consultant biographies. Each profile lists all the information you need to choose the right firm for you.
The purpose of this directory is to assist in the identification of the specialist areas in which the talent management consultancies work. For Executive Search & Interim Management providers, this is by identifying the areas in which individual consultants handle assignments. For Career management, Coaching & Leadership Development and general HR Strategic Consulting this is via the programmes offered by each firm.
The UK Directory of Talent Management is used by:
- Benchmark your current recruitment and talent management suppliers
- Source new business relationships
- Building or improving a preferred supplier list
- Identifying and tracking key consultants or consultancies
The Recruitment Industry:
- Benchmark your performance against the market
- Analyse the talent management industry
- Compare the performance and track the developments of specific firms
1. Useful Information (A-Z of companies profiled in this directory, How to use this directory, How to read an entry);
2. Annual Market Share Survey 2008/2009 (The results of Executive Grapevine's latest research into the executive search market);
3. Executive Management (Firms who recruit predominantly over £100K, Index of Consultants by Recruiting Area);
4. Senior Management (Firms who recruit predominantly over £75K, Index of Consultants by Recruiting Area);
5. Middle Management (firms who recruit predominantly over £50K, Index of Consultants by Recruiting Area);
6. Interim Management Providers (Interim foreword, Interim demand in the downturn, Interim focus, Changing Face of interims, Private vs Public, Interim management providers, Index of Consultants by Recruiting Area);
7. Talent Management Consultancies
(Employee engagement, The use of software in the recruitment process, HR technology guide, Research - the recruitment solution for the 21st century,
Over 160 companies offering specific services for the Talent Management Industry, including: Assessment & Testing, Leadership & Development, Career Transition/Outplacement, HR Software Providers, Online Recruitment, HR Outsourcing, Research Companies, Index by services offered);
8. General Indexes (Index by Consultant Name, Advertisers' Index)
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.