• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
2010 State of Marketing Report and Outlook Audit
CMO COUNCIL, April 2010, Pages: 60
The report covers trends in strategic marketing progress and performance, marketing plans of influential organizations, priorities and intentions of industry leaders. State of Marketing is also a bellwether projecting where marketing resources and expenditures will be allocated and applied.
The 2010 report, our fourth edition, has grown and is deeper, richer and more diverse than ever. We examine essential areas of interest including:
- Top accomplishments in the preceding year and management mandates for the year ahead
- How current economic conditions and business factors and forces are impacting plans and budgets
- Areas of expenditure and shifts in where and how marketing dollars are being allocated
- Strategic initiatives and investments to increase marketing efficiency, proficiency and effectiveness
- Evaluation and integration of digital marketing systems, programs and alternative media channels
We are certain you will find the 2010 report both revealing and revitalizing as you pursue marketing excellence and best practices across your organization.
This year’s comprehensive audit (involving 46 questions) of more than 500 senior marketers worldwide contributed extracted a wide range of insights and views. Participants were drawn from every major region of the world and were representative of most vertical industry sectors and company sizes. Almost 63 percent of respondents said they reported directly to the CEO, president or COO, while another 21 percent said they were accountable to a regional vice president, general manager or division/business group head. Only three percent reported to a chief sales executive..
- Summary of Key Findings
- Detailed Findings
- Contributed Expert Commentary
- CMO Council Profile and Programs
- Sponsor Profiles
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.