- Published: November 2011
Retailer Financial Services in Asia Pacific and the Middle East
- ID: 1225303
- March 2010
- Region: Asia, Middle East
- 280 Pages
Retailer Financial Services in Asia Pacific and the Middle East is a report, based on a survey of 1,810 high profile retail brands in 20 countries, about the activity and partnerships of major retailers in areas of financial services including payment cards, consumer finance, retail banking and mainstream insurance policies, namely motor insurance, household insurance, accident insurance, dental insurance, other health insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance and life insurance.
In addition, the study also covers proprietary and coalition loyalty schemes and international remittances. Countries covered are Australia, Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
In fact, the study provides a comprehensive and detailed overview of the market for retailer financial services across the 20 countries in Asia Pacific and the Middle East that goes far beyond the scope of previously published research.
Moreover, the PartnerBASE™ database that accompanies the report details each of the many marketing initiatives for co-branded and store cards, proprietary and coalition loyalty programs, consumer finance, banking products, retailer insurance and international remittances traced. Other global regions covered in sister reports and associated databases are Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, Northern and Central Europe, Southern and Western Europe, and North and Latin America.
Key features of this report include:
- comprehensive coverage of the involvement in financial services of 1,810 major retail brands in 20 countries in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions;
- investigation of over 600 schemes for retailer payment cards and point-of-sale finance:
- which finance providers are strong in which countries and with which retail chains do they collaborate?
-identification of 845 proprietary retailer loyalty programs including the split by country according to whether they are linked to a corresponding payment card or to a card with no payment function;
- focus on key initiatives in retailer banking such as AEON Bank, Rakuten Bank and Seven Bank in Japan and FairPrice Plus (NTUC FairPrice / OCBC) in Singapore;
- in-depth consideration of retailer provision of mainstream insurance:
- 32 major retail brands in the Asia Pacific and Middle East zones were active in ‘brandassurance’ by the first quarter of 2010.
To view the reports full table of contents please see samples provided. SHOW LESS READ MORE >