- Language: English
- 60 Minutes
- Published: September 2012
Time Management Strategies for COOs - How to Get More Done in Less Time and Free Yourself Up for New Initiatives
- Published: May 2010
- 60 pages
In Time Management Strategies for COOs, ExecSense examines the most effective strategies that COOs can use to manage their time more efficiently, freeing themselves up to pursue new initiatives, networking and other opportunities that normally get left behind in the plethora of meetings and organizations tasks that occupy their every day. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how you can implement these successful and innovative techniques to “work smarter” and free up time to dedicate to new professional (and personal) initiatives.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping COOs manage their time more effectively, Jeff Davidson, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most effective time management strategies for COOs that you can immediately implement to free up time in your schedule for new professional and personal initiatives
- Time management strategies specifically for COOs and the unique issues and challenges faced by COOs in managing their time most effectively
- Answers to the ten questions most asked by COOs about how to successfully implement these time management strategies, what to hand off to others, and how to become twice as efficient while working 25% less
- Case studies of other COOs that have had success using these time management strategies and important lessons that will immediately free up time on your schedule on a daily basis
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana SHOW LESS READ MORE >