• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
How to Get Published as a Personal Injury Lawyer - Surefire Ways for Publishing Articles, Columns and/or a Book as a Way to Establish Yourself as a Thought Leader and Land More Clients
ExecSense, May 2010, Pages: 60
In How to Get Published as a Personal Injury Lawyer, ExecSense examines surefire ways for publishing articles, columns and/or a book as a way to establish yourself as a thought leader. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to discover new ways to increase your exposure and use this as a way to land more clients.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping personal injury lawyers get published, Brenda McGann, and focuses on:
- Everything a personal injury lawyer needs to know in 60 minutes about getting published and using this exposure as a way to establish themselves as a thought leader and land more clients
- How the process works for each type of publisher (newsletter, web site, magazine, book publisher, and others), who to approach, what to send them, how long it takes for a publication to appear and more
- Surefire ways for getting the attention of publishers and how to position yourself and what you want to write about
- A list of all the top personal injury, legal, business and industry-related publishers for newsletters, web sites, magazines and book publishers and how to contact them
- Specific tips for personal injury lawyers that are guaranteed to turn you into a better writer, as well as recommendations for how to customize your writing based on the type of publication
- Case studies of other personal injury lawyers that have had success establishing themselves as a thought leader through their published works and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana