How to Get Media Exposure as a Gastroenterologist - Using Visibility in Magazines, Newsletters, Web Sites, Radio & TV as a Way to Enhance Your Reputation
- 60 Minutes
- Published: April 2010
In How to Get Media Exposure as a Family Doctor, ExecSense examines specific tips, tricks, and strategies for getting more visibility in different media sources and using this as a way to enhance your reputation. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how to get media exposure as a family doctor and the best strategies for using that exposure to promote your practice and establish yourself as a thought leader.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping family doctors get media exposure, Shawne Duperon, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to get media exposure as a family doctor and how to use your visibility as a way to brand yourself as a thought leader and enhance your reputation
- Tips, tricks, and strategies for how to gain exposure in different media such as magazines, newspapers, radio, television, newsletters, social networking sites, news web sites, blogs, medical journals and more, and how to optimize that exposure once it is obtained
- The 10 questions being asked the most by family doctors about how to promote themselves in the media
- The top 5 do’s and don’t when speaking with the media and providing sound bytes that focus on your message
- Case studies of what other family doctors are doing to get media exposure and how this has helped them enhance their reputation
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"A credible medical resource at your convenience." - Dr. Vaibhav Katkade, MD, PhD, Medical Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
“ExecSense webinars provide leading edge business and practice growth tactics for family doctors.” -Susan G. Trivers, Founder of Trivers Communications Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >