How to Market Yourself as a VC/PE Lawyer
- ID: 1227881
- May 2010
- 60 pages
In How to Market Yourself as a VC/PE Lawyer, ExecSense examines specific ways to use speaking engagements, press releases, social media web sites, and published articles as a way to market yourself and attract more clients. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how to do a better job marketing yourself as a VC/PE lawyer through each of these media and the best ways to establish yourself as the go-to VC/PE lawyer that clients will want for their most challenging legal matters.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping VC/PE lawyers market themselves, Cyrus Afzali, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to market yourself as a VC/PE lawyer and attract more clients
- Surefire methods for taking advantage of the unique marketing opportunities offered by VC/PE speaking engagements, industry/trade web sites, social media web sites, press releases, publications, and other media outlets to effectively market yourself as a VC/PE lawyer
- Specific suggestions for VC/PE lawyers on the best social media web sites, speaking engagement venues and legal publishers that will help you reach potential clients
- Answers to the ten questions most asked by VC/PE lawyers about how to successfully market themselves and attract new clients
- Case studies of other VC/PE lawyers that have had success marketing themselves, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight…”- Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“...critical to successfully operating in today's fast-moving market.” - Ira Bogner, Partner, Proskauer Rose SHOW LESS READ MORE >