- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
The 2011 Leading Chemical Companies Product Portfolio Analyses
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Global
- 114 Pages
- Venture Planning Group (VPG)
For each company, the analyses present:
- Extensive review of the major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
- The companies analyzed in the report: BASF, Bayer, BP Chemical, Dow, DuPont, ExxonMobil, Formosa, ICI, Mitsubishi Chemical, Shell, and Total.
The report contains 114 pages
Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.