- Language: English
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
The Top UK ICT Resellers & Solution Providers
- Published: October 2009
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 250 Pages
- IT Europa
Detailed Profiles on the Top 250 UK ICT Resellers & Solution Providers
IT Europa's NEW Premier 250 - The Top UK ICT Resellers & Solution Providers report shows that turnover of all participants in 2009 totals £44.4bn. Total staff numbers for all companies is 240,105. The total revenues for all companies increased by 1.7% to results in 2008. (£43.70bn).
This annual report, includes all the latest M&A activity and gives you a clear picture of what each company does, detailed information on the organisation, how it is structured and its future strategies.
Most of the rise was the result of continued consolidation within the sector with some of the major players fleshing out their portfolios and snapping up distressed rivals – HP’s acquisition of EDS being the most notable. Nor has the overall growth been achieved without pain, with 26% of the top 250 companies reporting declining revenues. Although many organisations have reduced staff numbers, encouragingly, there is also evidence that companies have battled hard to retain key skills and overall staff numbers in the top 250 have actually risen by 4.6% to 240,105 which should place the sector in a position to benefit from any increase in demand as the economy emerges from recession. In terms of technology areas, the strongest growth has been seen in areas such as virtualisation, security and unified communications.
250 detailed company profiles contain:
- Contact details for the top executives of each company.
- Detailed sales breakdowns by company activity, what markets they operate in and detailed data on vendor accreditations and authorisations.
- Staff numbers, how the business is structured, recent acquisitions and what plans they have for the future SHOW LESS READ MORE >