North American Cargo Management Aftermarket - Smaller Vehicles will Drive Demand for Storage and Towing Accessories
- Language: English
- 199 Pages
- Published: May 2013
- Region: North America, United States
This product is currently not available for purchase.
The aftermarket is a highly competitive and mature marketplace. Over the next few years, market trends for the leading distributors and retailers will be affected by the economic downturn. This adds further pressure at distribution level and to the competitive landscape.
- The document provides an overview of the leading distributors and retailers. It covers key highlights, network presence and M&A activity.
- The document offers a competitive outlook on the business activities of the leading aftermarket buying groups, wholesalers and retailers.
Highlights of this title
The light vehicle Aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. As networks consolidate, aftermarket distributors and retailers re-shape their outlet coverage.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- This report maps out aftermarket distributors and retailers outlet presence on a global level, including affiliated garages and workshops.
- Key highlights are outlined illustrating the most significant business developments and mergers & acquisitions activity, over the last few years.