Procter & Gamble in Home Care in World
- ID: 1240533
- May 2010
- Region: Global
- 36 pages
- Euromonitor International
Global home care supremo Procter & Gamble’s response to a recession-fuelled slump in sales has been swift and successful. It is investing in a new phase of geographic growth and heightening its focus on core brands. However, its eagerness to lower prices has raised questions over the long-term health of its portfolio.
The Procter & Gamble in Home Care company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the home care market. The report examines company shares by region and sector, brand portfolio and new product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Care industry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Scope of the Report
Category and Geographic Opportunity
Category and/or Geographic Opportunity