- Language: English
- Published: April 2014
Ryanair Holdings Plc in Travel and Tourism in World
- ID: 1240540
- May 2010
- Region: Global
- 44 pages
- Euromonitor International
Ryanair is one of the largest low cost carriers in passengers carried terms in Europe offering some of the lowest fares in the industry. It set a precedent by introducing ancillary revenues, a great revenue generator that rival LCCs and schedule carriers have embraced alike. As the financial crisis has reduced the appeal of business or premium travel, the company is well positioned to take advantage of the opportunities that these difficult trading conditions have created.
Euromonitor International’s Ryanair Holdings Plc in Travel and Tourism company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the travel and tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism industry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Scope of the Report