- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Tesco Plc in Retailing in World
- ID: 1240614
- May 2010
- Region: Global
- 33 pages
- Euromonitor International
Tesco is a global retailer with a strong multi-channel presence in the UK and a major global hypermarket operator with a strong presence in Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific. Facing intense challenges in the UK with more efficient rivals, the group will continue to step up expansion in emerging markets such as China and Poland. Following the domestic model, Tesco’s expansion outside the UK increasingly focuses on smaller grocery retailing formats and through internet retailing.
Euromonitor International’s Tesco Plc in Retailing company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the retail industry, with recommendations on how it should develop going forward. The report examines the company’s positioning by region and category, product developments, operational strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the retailingindustry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Brand Operations and Private Label Strategy