- Published: April 2012
Travelport Inc in Travel and Tourism - World
- ID: 1240653
- May 2010
- Region: Global
- 32 pages
- Euromonitor International
The slowdown seen in travel and tourism demand in 2008-2009 prompted by the global economic crisis negatively impacted Travelport Inc. As a result, the travel agent saw its operational results decline over that period. The main strategies adopted by Travelport to boost sales amidst such a hostile environment and go forward are highlighted in this report.
Euromonitor International’s Travelport Inc in Travel and Tourism company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the travel and tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism industry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Scope of the Report
Category and Geographic Opportunities