• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What Venture Capitalists Need to Know About Interpreting & Analyzing Cash Flow Statements of Their Portfolio Companies
ExecSense, June 2010, Minutes: 60
"In What Venture Capitalists Need to Know About Interpreting & Analyzing Cash Flow Statements, the analyst examines how venture capitalists should be monitoring the cash flow of their portfolio companies to make sure they do not run into a capital crunch, as well as understanding when they should start thinking about raising another round of capital or pursuing an exit strategy. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand specific indicators and ratios that other venture capitalists look at the most closely to monitor the cash flow and financial stability of their portfolio companies.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping venture capitalists understand the ramifications of cash flow statements on their portfolio companies, Holland Brown, and focuses on:
- Everything a venture capitalist needs to know in 60 minutes about how to interpret and analyze the most important parts of a cash flow statement that impact venture capital funded companies
- A line-by-line tour of a cash flow statement with special attention paid to key indicators in cash flows from operating activities, cash flows from investing activities and cash flows from financing activities that could create a capital crunch for your portfolio companies as well as impact when they need to start looking to raise an additional round of capital or pursue an exit strategy
- The 10 questions asked the most by venture capitalists about the importance of cash flow statements in analyzing and interpreting the financial health and stability of their portfolio companies
- A list of key terms, indicators and ratios that venture capitalists need to understand and monitor on a cash flow statement
- The 10 questions venture capitalists should ask the CEOs and CFOs of their portfolio companies to make sure they understand their cash position accurately and there are no hidden problems
- Case studies of how leading venture capitalists use their understanding of cash flow statements to their benefit in monitoring the financial health and stability of their portfolio companies
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“...get leading intelligence without ever leaving your office.” – Alex Wilmerding, Partner, Boston Capital Ventures
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight into topics that affect every executive's business decision-making.” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana"