- Published: September 2014
The Instant Impact of In re Philadelphia Newspapers, LLC (3rd Cir. Mar. 22, 2010) on Bankruptcy Lawyers and a Secured Lender’s Right to Credit Bid at a Sale of Its Collateral
- Published: June 2010
- 60 Minutes
"“The Instant Impact of In re Philadelphia Newspapers, LLC (3rd Cir. Mar. 22, 2010) on Bankruptcy Lawyers and a Secured Lender’s Right to Credit Bid at a Sale of Its Collateral” is a time efficient way to be in-the-know on the most up to date facts and ramifications of this case and take proactive steps on behalf of current and prospective clients it could impact the most. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked on the immediate ramifications of this decision by colleagues, clients and other professionals with whom you discuss the case, as reorganization plans may now be approved that allow the debtor to sell its assets free of liens without permitting secured lenders to credit bid.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the ramifications of this case and credit bidding, Robert Charles, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the impact of the Third Circuit’s decision in In re Philadelphia Newspapers, LLC on a secured lender’s right to credit bid at a sale of its collateral
- Perspective on how the Third Circuit’s decision may affect whether other courts allow debtors to sell their assets free of liens without permitting credit bidding by secured lenders, and how the absence of credit bidding will affect debtor’s and secured creditors’ respective strategies in bankruptcy proceedings, the cost of credit, the market for distressed debt, and lending behavior in general
- The 10 questions being asked the most by bankruptcy lawyers and their clients with respect to how this decision will impact them and what proactive steps they should be taking
- Case studies of what other bankruptcy lawyers are doing for their clients, now and in the future, based on this ruling
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“A good resource for busy lawyers.” - Brett Heinrich, Partner, Meckler Bulger Tilson Marick & Pearson LLP
“Was first on the scene with an in depth overview of this game changing decision.” – Howard Grubbs, Practice Group Leader, Womble Carlyle
“If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” – Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson" SHOW LESS READ MORE >