Measuring Analytics on Social Networking Sites as a Communications Executive - Improving Your Company's Effectiveness and Message on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Others in 2011
- Published: March 2011
Improving the Effectiveness of Your Social Networking Profiles as an Executive is a time efficient way to update how you are using sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and others and emulate the success other executives are having using such sites. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn easy-to-implement tips, tricks and techniques that will immediately make you more effective on such sites and enable you to use them to their full potential as a way to open new doors of professional opportunity.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping executives capitalize on social networking web sites, Thom Singer (Business Development Consultant), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about improving the effectiveness of your social networking profiles and using them to their full potential
- 5 easy ways to improve the look and feel of your page/listing on each of these social networking web sites and triple their effectiveness in making new contacts and connecting with colleagues
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by executives with respect to how social networking web sites can help them open new doors of professional opportunity
- Understanding new rules and policies for what executives can and cannot do when participating on social networking web sites
- Case studies of other executives that are having tremendous success with Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networking web sites and how you can emulate their success
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >