• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Top 30 European Manufacturers Of Laparoscopic Instruments, Devices & Accessories
Research Facts Ltd, June 2010, Pages: 73
Laparoscopy involves the insertion, usually through small incisions in the abdomen, of an endoscope and surgical instruments to examine and repair organs in the abdominal cavity. Since the late 1980s the number of laparoscopic procedures has increased steadily. Indeed, over two million patients now have laparoscopic procedures each year in the United States alone. Among the most common procedures are cholecystectomy, hernia repair, sterilization, hysterectomy and colon resection and each year new laparoscopic procedures are made available.
This report profiles the top 30 European manufacturers of laparoscopic instruments, devices and accessories. These companies have the experience, know-how and resources to design and manufacture laparoscopic products and distribute them across the globe. They are located right across Europe from the United Kingdom and France to Germany and Switzerland.
Profile information for each company in The Top 30 European Manufacturers Of Laparoscopic Instruments, Devices & Accessories typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees, Turnover and Foreign Trade.
Report Target Market:
1) Laparoscopic Product Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for suppliers of e.g. stainless steel and computer-controlled machine technology who wish to identify top potential customers.
The Top 30 European Manufacturers Of Laparoscopic Instruments, Devices & Accessories is ideal for distributors of endoscopy products to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major European laparoscopic product manufacturers such as WISAP but this report looks at all 30 of the top European companies – companies like Advanced Surgical Concepts – a Wicklow, Ireland based company and the sole global provider of ports for state-of-the-art laparoscopic operative techniques via a single access point - the patient's navel.
Report data field structure is as follows:
Parent Company Name
Number of Employees
These reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS), Laparoscopic Instruments, Laparoscopic Devices, Laparoscopic Accessories, Laparoscope, Trocar, Insufflator, Cholecystectomy, Manufacturer, Europe.
Advanced Surgical Concepts
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Dufner Instrumente GmbH
Elcon Medical Instruments GmbH
Endoservice Optical Instruments GmbH
Henke-Sass, Wolf GmbH
Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
Lawton GmbH & Co.KG
Pajunk Medizintechnologie GmbH
Plasma Surgical Limited
Proxy Biomedical Limited
Rema Medizintechnik GmbH
Richard Wolf GmbH
Rudolf Medical GmbH + Co. KG
Scholly Fiberoptic GmbH
Simex Medizintechnik GmbH
Smith & Nephew UK Limited
Sopro Comeg GmbH
Surgical Innovations Limited
Tenko-Medical Optik Surgery GmbH
Tontarra Medizintechnik GmbH
WISAP Gesellschaft für wissenschaftlichen Apparatebau mbH
- Advanced Surgical Concepts
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cordis Medicine
- Cory Bros
- Downs Surgical
- Dufner Instrumente GmbH
- Elcon Medical Instruments GmbH
- EndoControl SA
- Endoservice Optical Instruments GmbH
- Henke-Sass, Wolf GmbH
- Hermann Vertriebs-GmbH
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Lawton GmbH & Co.KG
- Pajunk Medizintechnologie GmbH
- Plasma Surgical Limited
- Proxy Biomedical Limited
- Rema Medizintechnik GmbH
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Rudolf Medical GmbH + Co. KG
- Scholly Fiberoptic GmbH
- Simex Medizintechnik GmbH
- Smith & Nephew UK Limited
- Sopro Comeg GmbH
- Surgical Innovations Limited
- Tenko-Medical Optik Surgery GmbH
- Tontarra Medizintechnik GmbH
- Trokamed GmbH
- WISAP Gesellschaft für wissenschaftlichen Apparatebau mbH
- Xion GmbH
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.