- Language: English
- 503 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Rauch Guide to the US Paint Industry 2010 Edition
- Published: July 2010
- Region: United States
- 500 Pages
- Grey House Publishing Inc
The Rauch Guide to the US Paint Industry provides industry structure and current market information about this $16.6 billion industry. The report is divided into five major chapters with 100+ tables and 20 figures in its 500 pages. Unique to the Guide is a profile over 800 industry manufacturers, with sales estimates, products, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and other information for the 400 largest companies.
- Economics. After a brief introduction, this section provides data on industry shipments; long-term growth and forecasts; prices; company performance; employment, expenditures, and productivity; transportation and geographical patterns; packaging; foreign trade; and government regulations.
- Technology and raw materials. These chapters provide market, technical, and raw material information for chemicals, equipment and related materials, including market size and leading suppliers, prices, end uses, and trends.
- Products and markets. These sections provide information for each major industry product, including market size and historical trends, leading suppliers, five-year forecasts, industry structure, and major end uses.
- Industry activities, organizations and sources of information. This chapter lists meetings, exhibits, and trade shows, sources of statistical information, trade associations, technical and professional societies, and trade and technical periodicals.
- Directory. This section profiles major industry companies, both public and private. Generally several hundred companies are analyzed. Information includes web address, estimated total and domestic sales, product description, and recent mergers and acquisitions.
- Appendixes. This section provides a cross-reference of suppliers, subsidiaries and divisions.
The Guide provides information that is either widely scattered or difficult to find, saving valuable time and money. Users describe the Guide as the best single-source document on the entire US paint industry. Thousands of copies have been sold worldwide to producers, raw material suppliers, consultants, investment bankers, and others with a stake in this fast-changing, complex industry.
We trust that you also will find the Guide to be a worthwhile, cost-effective investment. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
1. ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, AND FOREIGN MARKETS
World Production and Markets
2. MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING
Oils and Natural Resins
Glycols, glycol ethers and glycol esters
Fillers And Extenders
UV Light Stabilizers
3. PRODUCTS AND MARKETS
Types of Architectural Coatings
Industrial OEM coatings
Automobiles and Trucks
Trucks and Buses
Machinery And Equipment
Radiation Cured Coatings
Other OEM Coatings
Special Purpose Coatings
Automotive, Transportation And Machinery
Highway And Traffic Marking
4. INDUSTRY ACTIVITIES, ORGANIZATIONS AND SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Sources of Statistical Information
Trade and Technical Publications
Industry Events and Trade Shows
Appendix 1. CROSS REFERENCE
Appendix 2. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
INDEX OF KEY PERSONNEL