- Language: English
- 702 Pages
- Published: March 2013
- Region: Global
Life Science Analytics’ Report Center
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
- Life Science Analytics
Tracking over 2500 pharmaceutical, biotechnology and biomedical companies worldwide, the Life Science Analytics’ Report Center is a first-stop research store that puts accurate market data and authoritative analysis and information at your fingertips. The Report Center consolidates all of Life Science Analytics’ global biomedical company reports into a single easily searchable online resource, allowing you to find the intelligence that you require quickly and simply.
The LSA Report Center is a fully searchable compendium of over 4000 reports on over 2500 companies from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
Subscribing to the Life Science Analytics Report Center will provide you with:
- Unlimited access to over 4,000 company reports
- Instant access to new content (updated daily)
- Wide breadth of intelligence and intuitive search functionality
- Access to full reportage of company, pipeline, financial, competitor and deals & alliances information
- Single subscription fee provides significant cost savings
Key subscription benefits:
- Maintain a critical competitive advantage
- Analyse established and emerging markets
- Evaluate your commercial and market environment
- Secure successful collaborations
- Make informed strategic and business decisions at all stages of the licensing process
The Life Science Analytics subscription provides access to the 6 different types of reports. These reports provide an unbiased, accurate, independent approach to company analysis, whether for partnering, investment or competitive intelligence purposes. Below is a short summary of the report types that are available with the Life Science Analytics’ Report Center Subscription:
- Competitor Reports provide detailed analysis of a company’s products by therapeutic indication, a summary of its overall pipeline as well as insight into the predicted likelihood of clinical success for each pipeline product. Every Competitor Report compares the company against its primary competitors by individual therapeutic indication.
- Deals & Alliances Reports provide detail on a company’s deals and deal partners. Each report contains information on size of deals, deals by therapeutic area and stage of development, product and technology.
- Financial Reports deliver key sophisticated analytical ratios and performance analyses for public biomedical companies. Each report provides an in depth virtual snapshot of a company, enabling the user to better understand its financial position.
- Pipeline Reports contain detailed information on pipelines by phase and therapeutic indication as well as management information, deals and alliances and recent news on the company including key milestones.
- Private Company Reports provide up to date insight into the structure and operations of privately-held pharmaceutical, biotechnology and biomedical companies.
- Therapy Area Pipeline Reports contain detailed information on drug pipelines by therapeutic indication. Each report provides insight into the pipeline status of a specific therapeutic indication by company and by stage as well as a summary of the latest news and developments in this area.
On purchase of the subscription, you will receive the username and password. With the use of the username and password, you will have access to all the company and therapy information in a useable PDF format. SHOW LESS READ MORE >