- Language: English
- 130 Pages
- Published: September 2012
- Region: China
The Maritime Executive Magazine
- ID: 1268560
- February 2015
- 68 Pages +
- The Maritime Executive
The First True Maritime News & Business Journal for Maritime Executives
Strategies and solutions through case studies, interviews and articles that address the
most critical issues in the maritime industry today.
Only The Maritime Executive provides such depth of insight into the decision making process of industry leaders throughout the maritime world.
The Maritime Executive is the only vehicle so sharply focused to deliver essential information, news and reports from maritime decision makers to other maritime decision makers - an indispensable weapon in your arsenal for further business success in the marine industry.
The authoritative online resource for global shipping operations, shipbuilding & support services. Review the latest in marine technology, SATCOM and software solutions. Offshore, port & harbor services including bridge support, merchant marine, bulk cargo, and sea transportation. Study trends in maritime finance & investment, marine engineering, propulsion systems, maritime security, piracy & industry related news.
The Maritime Executive Magazine is frequency published every two months.
– Executive Achievement: Peter Mantel, Deputy Managing Director, Transas Ltd.
– Washington Insider: National Energy Agenda Remains Off Course, by Larry Kiern
– Op-Ed: It Will Be Gas, by Michael J. Economides
– Upgrades and Downgrades: Do Annual Reports Matter? By Jack O’Connell
– Are Alternative Energy Support Vessels Covered By the Jones Act? By Constantine G. Papavizas and Gerald A. Morrissey III
– Offshore Market Report: Long-Term Energy Needs and Deepwater Drilling Will Keep OSV Market Afloat, by Karen Broyles
– Offshore Safety Takes Center Stage, by Barbara Saunders
– Meeting the Compliance Challenge: Practical Solutions for Conflicting Emissions-Control Requirements, by David Grucza
– Brazil Update: New Contract Boosts Drillers, But Uncertainty Remains, by Richard Carranza