- Published: December 2011
- Region: Switzerland
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Car Aftermarket in Spain - Country Overviews 2010
- ID: 1278661
- June 2010
- Region: Spain
- 18 pages
The aftermarket is a highly competitive and mature marketplace. This document provides an overview of Spain's aftermarket, from 2009 to 2013, outlining the trends affecting the distribution, the car parc and the market dynamics.
- The document displays the market sizes and forecasts of one European country.
- Channels include Fast Fit centres, Autocentres, Garages & Crash Repair centres, Tyre Specialists, VM Networks, Petrol Stations, Hypermarkets & Other.
- Product families include Tyres, Service parts, Mechanical parts, Wear & Tear parts, Crash Repair parts and Consumables & Accessories.
Highlights of this title
The Light Vehicle aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. The relative growth observed at European level masks a significant difference in progress between the most mature (Western European) markets and the nascent Eastern European markets.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Over the period 2009 to 2013, the European market is forecasting varying growth rates across the individual markets.
- The document provides an overview of Spain's aftermarket. It also explains the market trends lying behind the market dynamics.