• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Updates on Hong Kong's New Medical Device Regulations
Pacific Bridge Medical, October 2008, Minutes: 90
Like many other Asian countries, Hong Kong is developing a more regulated, harmonized system for medical device manufacturers and importers. Though registration is currently voluntary, in time manufacturers will be required to demonstrate conformity and register their products in order to do business. Get a head start by attending our webcast and familiarizing yourself with Hong Kong’s emerging medical device framework. This 90-minute session will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A.
What you will learn:
- Overview of Hong Kong Healthcare
- Hong Kong Medical devices Market Industry Overview
- Overview of medical device regulation
- Medical Devices Classification
- Medical Devices Applications
- Labeling requirements
- CAB (Conformity Assessment Bodies)
- Post-marketing surveillance and quality control
- Intellectual Property (IP)
This webcast is designed for medical device professionals in regulatory affairs, business development, international sales and marketing, and anyone who wants to be current on Hong Kong medical device issues.
This webcast CD includes the audio and PowerPoint presentation.