• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Business Snapshot & SWOT Analysis – Oshkosh Corporation
Noealt Corporate Services, August 2010
SWOT Analysis is a framework used extensively for an assessment of the internal as well as external business environment as part of the strategic or corporate planning process. The framework generates a snapshot of the firm’s strengths & weaknesses as part of internal environment assessment and opportunities & threats as part of the external environment assessment that aids strategic decision making.
This SWOT analysis of Oshkosh Corporation will be useful for
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process at all levels
- Assessment & evaluation of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of business opportunities which could be capitalized upon.
- Identification of potential threats in the business environment
- Identifying areas for strategic changes & improvements
The analysis will be essential for those having strategic interest in the company & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
Key Numbers – Sales Revenues, Gross Earnings, Net Earnings, Cash from Operations – 2009 Vs. 2008, Jan-Jun 2010 Vs. Jan-Jun 2009
Business Segments – Snapshot – Contribution to Revenues 2009 Vs. 2008
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcom