- Language: English
- 125 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: China
China MICE Guide 2010-2011
- ID: 1286943
- August 2010
- Region: China
- 1008 Pages
- China Economic Review
SinoMedia’s China MICE Guide 2011-2012 is the most comprehensive hotel listing and event planning resource in China. This book has been designed as a guide for event organizers, travel agents, travel planners and ordinary travelers. It has listings for thousands of the best hotels in China, all four- and five-star establishments, in hundreds of cities across the country. All entries are indexed alphabetically by location to allow for convenient use.
Hundreds of listings for hotel groups, exhibitions centers, event planners and serviced apartments are also included in this full-color guide.
Figures in the Guide:
- More than 1,000 pages
- More than 1,700 hotels
- More than 3,500 key personnel contacts (GMs, Room Directors, F&B Managers, etc.)
- More than 1,400 company emails
The listings include:
- Interviews with MICE industry insiders and a comprehensive introduction to the current state of the MICE sector in China;
- need-to-know details on amenities;
- contact information for hotel managers and other key staff;
- room rates and features;
- venue dimensions and facilities;
- payment options;
- listings for MICE venues in every province, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
- profiles of every province and major cities.
All listings have been updated and reviewed to ensure accuracy. There is no better guide available for MICE facilities in China.