The European Aftermarket Overview quantifies the value and volume of key aftermarket product groups and distribution channels. Geographic coverage includes 28 European markets segmented into 4 regions Top 7 markets, Other Western European Countries, Eastern European Countries and Expanded Europe.
- The perimeter includes regional analysis as well as 28 country sections.
- 8 channels: Fast Fit centres, Autocentres, Garages & Crash Repair centres, Tyre Specialists, VM Networks, Petrol Stations, Hypermarkets and Other.
- The perimeter includes 6 product families: Tyres, Service parts, Mechanical parts, Wear & Tear parts, Crash Repair parts & Consumables & Accessories.
Highlights of this title
Despite the economic downturn impacting Europe in 2009, the European light vehicle aftermarket remained a substantial industry. Growth observed at European level masks significant disparities amongst regions, with emerging markets continuing to proliferate as an unfavourable economic climate encumbers mature western regions.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- The document provides the market sizes and forecasts in the Top 28 European countries.
- It also explains the market trends lying behind the market dynamics.
European Aftermarket Dynamics
Car Parc Dynamics
Aftermarket Channel Distribution
Aftermarket Product Analysis
Aftermarket Revenue Split by Channel by Product Family
European Country Analysis