- Language: English
- 56 Pages
- Published: September 2014
Persimmon plc (PSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1290593
- October 2013
- 29 pages
Persimmon plc (PSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Persimmon plc (Persimmon) is a UK-based house building company. The company provides design, construction and maintenance service regarding residential buildings. The company operates under three brands namely Persimmon Homes, the core segment of the company, offers wide range of property types such as three, four and five bed detached properties, two and three bed town houses, semidetached houses, bungalows and apartments; Charles Church; premium executive homes; and Westbury Partnerships; focusing on social housing in partnerships with various Housing Associations. In addition, the company through Space4 manufactures closed-panel timber frame system for the construction of new homes.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Persimmon plc - Key Facts
Persimmon plc - Key Employees
Persimmon plc - Key Employee Biographies
Persimmon plc - Key Operational Employees
Persimmon plc - Major Products and Services
Persimmon plc - History
Persimmon plc - Company Statement
Persimmon plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Persimmon plc - Business Description
Persimmon plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Persimmon plc - Strengths
Strength - Strong Property and Business Portfolio
Strength - Land Bank Strategy
Strength - Increased Profitability Ratios
Persimmon plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Working Capital
Persimmon plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition
Opportunity - Green Building Concept
Persimmon plc - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Lowered Construction Spending in Europe
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Persimmon plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Persimmon plc, Key Facts
Persimmon plc, Key Employees
Persimmon plc, Key Employee Biographies
Persimmon plc, Key Operational Employees
Persimmon plc, Major Products and Services
Persimmon plc, History
Persimmon plc, Other Locations
Persimmon plc, Subsidiaries
Persimmon plc, Key Competitors
Persimmon plc, Ratios based on current share price
Persimmon plc, Annual Ratios
Persimmon plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Persimmon plc, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Persimmon plc, Ratio Charts
Oakdene Homes Plc
The Berkeley Group Holdings plc
Formation Group PLC
Bovis Homes Group PLC
Barratt Developments PLC