- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Alarko Holding A.S. (ALARK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: November 2013
- Region: Global
- 26 pages
Alarko Holding A.S. (ALARK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alarko Holding A.S. (Alarko) is an industrial conglomerate. It operates with diverse business portfolio including construction, land development, commerce, tourism, energy, and fishery products. The company operates through six divisions, namely, holding, tourism, industry and merchandising, energy, contracting/land development, and fishery products. The Contracting Group companies operate as general contractors involving in the construction of commercial buildings and industrial plants in Turkey and abroad. The Industry and Merchandising Group produces and markets heating, ventilation, air conditioning units and pumps, as well as providing after-sale services.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Alarko Holding A.S. - Key Facts
Alarko Holding A.S. - Key Employees
Alarko Holding A.S. - Major Products and Services
Alarko Holding A.S. - History
Alarko Holding A.S. - Company Statement
Alarko Holding A.S. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Alarko Holding A.S. - Business Description
Alarko Holding A.S. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Alarko Holding A.S. - Strengths
Strength - Research and Development
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
Alarko Holding A.S. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Current Ratio
Alarko Holding A.S. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Global Electricity Market
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Seafood and Organic Foods Market
Opportunity - Outlook of Tourism and Hospitality Sector
Alarko Holding A.S. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Infrastructure Market
Threat - Supply Chain Issues
Threat - Cost Overruns
Alarko Holding A.S. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Alarko Holding A.S., Key Facts
Alarko Holding A.S., Key Employees
Alarko Holding A.S., Major Products and Services
Alarko Holding A.S., History
Alarko Holding A.S., Other Locations
Alarko Holding A.S., Subsidiaries
Alarko Holding A.S., Key Competitors
Alarko Holding A.S., Ratios based on current share price
Alarko Holding A.S., Annual Ratios
Alarko Holding A.S., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Alarko Holding A.S., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Alarko Holding A.S., Ratio Charts
Yuksel Insaat A.S.
Nurol Holding Inc.
Borova Yapi Endustrisi A.S.
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S
Tekfen Holding A.S.