The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
City Holding Company (CHC) is a bank holding company. It conducts its operations through its wholly-owned subsidiary, City National Bank of West Virginia (City National). City National provides credit, deposit, trust and investment management products and services. Its deposit products include retail and business transaction accounts, money market and regular savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. The company’s loan products portfolio comprises commercial and industrial loans, including loans to corporate borrowers primarily in small and mid-size industrial and commercial companies. It also offers mortgage banking, wealth management, trust, investment and custodial, and retirement services. City National operates banking offices in West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, and Ohio. CHC is headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
City Holding Company - Key Facts
City Holding Company - Key Employees
City Holding Company - Key Employee Biographies
City Holding Company - Major Products and Services
City Holding Company - History
City Holding Company - Company Statement
City Holding Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
City Holding Company - Business Description
City Holding Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
City Holding Company - Strengths
Strength - Adequate Capital
Strength - Cost Efficiency
Strength - Asset Quality
City Holding Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Net Interest Margin
City Holding Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Cards and Payment Channel in the US
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Wealth Market: the US
Opportunity - Growth in Mortgage Market in the US
City Holding Company - Threats
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Competition
Threat - Lower Interest Rates Environment
City Holding Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
City Holding Company, Key Facts
City Holding Company, Key Employees
City Holding Company, Key Employee Biographies
City Holding Company, Major Products and Services
City Holding Company, History
City Holding Company, Other Locations
City Holding Company, Subsidiaries
City Holding Company, Key Competitors
City Holding Company, Ratios based on current share price
City Holding Company, Annual Ratios
City Holding Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
City Holding Company, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
City Holding Company, Ratio Charts
Community Bank System, Inc.
Cardinal Financial Corporation
Canandaigua National Corporation
Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation
1st Source Corporation