- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
City Holding Company (CHCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: October 2013
- 26 pages
City Holding Company (CHCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
City Holding Company (City Holding) is a bank holding company. It conducts its operations through its wholly-owned subsidiary, City National Bank of West Virginia (City National). City National provides credit, deposit, trust and investment management, and insurance products and services to its customers. City Holding is the third largest bank holding company in West Virginia based on deposit share and City National has about 7% of deposit market share in West Virginia. City National operates a network of 73 banking offices in West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, and Ohio in the US. City Holding is headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, the US
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
City Holding Company - Key Facts
City Holding Company - Key Employees
City Holding Company - Key Employee Biographies
City Holding Company - Major Products and Services
City Holding Company - History
City Holding Company - Company Statement
City Holding Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
City Holding Company - Business Description
City Holding Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
City Holding Company - Strengths
Strength - Domestic Market Position
Strength - Net Interest Margin
Strength - Capital Adequacy
City Holding Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Asset Quality
Weakness - Efficiency Ratio
City Holding Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - United States: Economic Growth
Opportunity - Improving US Banking Sector
Opportunity - North America: Non-Life Insurance Outlook
City Holding Company - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Interest Rate Fluctuations
City Holding Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
City Holding Company, Key Facts
City Holding Company, Key Employees
City Holding Company, Key Employee Biographies
City Holding Company, Major Products and Services
City Holding Company, History
City Holding Company, Other Locations
City Holding Company, Subsidiaries
City Holding Company, Key Competitors
City Holding Company, Ratios based on current share price
City Holding Company, Annual Ratios
City Holding Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
City Holding Company, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
City Holding Company, Ratio Charts
First West Virginia Bancorp, Inc.
FBL Financial Group, Inc.
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc.