LMA International N.V. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
LMA International N.V. (L24) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
LMA International N.V. (LMA) is a medical device company, which is engaged in the manufacturing, development and distribution of medical equipments and supraglottic airway management devices such as laryngeal masks used in surgery and emergency medical procedures. It also offers various urology products. The company has its regional offices in the US, the Netherlands, Channel Islands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Australia and Singapore. It is headquartered in Curacao, the Netherlands Antilles.
LMA International N.V. Key Recent Developments…
Jun 10, 2010 LMA International Announces Executive Changes
Feb 11, 2010 LMA To Invest MYR35 Million To Establish Its Manufacturing Facility At KHTP
Jan 12, 2010 LMA Announces Board Changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of LMA International N.V. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
LMA International N.V. - Key Facts
LMA International N.V. - Key Employees
LMA International N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
LMA International N.V. - Major Products and Services
LMA International N.V. - History
LMA International N.V. - Company Statement
LMA International N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
LMA International N.V. - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
LMA International N.V. - Business Description
LMA International N.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
LMA International N.V. - Strengths
Strength - Wide International Network
Strength - Product Development
Strength - Wide Range of Products
Strength - Strong Growth in Top and Bottom Line
LMA International N.V. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Patent Infringement Litigations
Weakness - Decline in Liquidity Ratios
LMA International N.V. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Strategy
Opportunity - Distribution Agreement
Opportunity - Market Growth in Emerging Economies
Opportunity - Growing Aged Population
LMA International N.V. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Cost Containment Pressures
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Industry Consolidation Challenges
LMA International N.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
LMA International N.V., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011
LMA International N.V., Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011
LMA International N.V., Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 10, 2010: LMA International Announces Executive Changes
Feb 11, 2010: LMA To Invest MYR35 Million To Establish Its Manufacturing Facility At KHTP
Jan 12, 2010: LMA Announces Board Changes
Section 6 – Appendix
King Systems Corporation
Consort Medical plc
Philips Respironics, Inc.