- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
El.En. S.p.A. (ELN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Global
- 29 pages
El.En. S.p.A. (ELN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
El.En. S.p.A. (El.En) is the parent company of a high-tech industrial group which operates in the opto-electronics sector. It carries out the research and development (R&D), manufacture, distribution and sale of laser systems for medical and industrial. The group operates in two major division, namely, medical laser and industrial laser. The medical laser devices are used in dermatology, surgery, cosmetics, physiotherapy, dentistry and gynaecology. The industrial laser systems are used for cutting, marking and welding of metals, wood, plastic and glass to the decoration of leather and fabric. It also provides systems for scientific application and research.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
El.En. S.p.A. - Key Facts
El.En. S.p.A. - Key Employees
El.En. S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies
El.En. S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
El.En. S.p.A. - History
El.En. S.p.A. - Company Statement
El.En. S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
El.En. S.p.A. - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
El.En. S.p.A. - Business Description
El.En. S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy
El.En. S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
El.En. S.p.A. - Strengths
Strength - Global Player in Laser Industry
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities
Strength - Improving Financial Position
El.En. S.p.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves
El.En. S.p.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Product Innovation
Opportunity - Aging Population
Opportunity - Growing Hair Removal Procedure
El.En. S.p.A. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Affordability in the Emerging Markets
Threat - Technological Changes
El.En. S.p.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
El.En. S.p.A., Key Facts
El.En. S.p.A., Key Employees
El.En. S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
El.En. S.p.A., Major Products and Services
El.En. S.p.A., History
El.En. S.p.A., Subsidiaries
El.En. S.p.A., Key Manufacturing Facilities
El.En. S.p.A., Key Competitors
El.En. S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price
El.En. S.p.A., Annual Ratios
El.En. S.p.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
El.En. S.p.A., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
El.En. S.p.A., Ratio Charts
LaserSight Technologies, Inc.
Quantel Medical SA
BIOLASE Technology, Inc.
Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc.
Syneron Medical Ltd.