- Language: English
- Published: March 2014
Lietuvos Energija AB (LEN1L) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- Published: July 2010
- 24 pages
Lietuvos Energija AB (Lietuvos) is an operational subsidiary of LEO LT AB. Lietuvos is engaged in providing information technology and telecommunication as well as electricity transmission and distribution services. The company operates its business through five reportable segments namely, electricity transmission, energy trade, export & import activity, generation and other activity. Its major information services include data transmission services, internet services, and collocation services. Additionally, the company renders its business through its three wholly owned services such as Kauno Energetikos Remontas UAB, Kruonio investicijos UAB, and Energetikos Pajegos UAB.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lietuvos Energija AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Lietuvos Energija AB - Key Facts
Lietuvos Energija AB - Key Employees
Lietuvos Energija AB - Major Products and Services
Lietuvos Energija AB - History
Lietuvos Energija AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Lietuvos Energija AB - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Lietuvos Energija AB - Business Description
Lietuvos Energija AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lietuvos Energija AB - Strengths
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position
Strength - Operational Structure
Strength - Average Growth Prospects
Lietuvos Energija AB - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increased Operating Cost
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Weakness - Declining Operating Margin
Lietuvos Energija AB - Opportunities
Opportunity - Project Portfolio
Opportunity - Business Expansions
Opportunity - Rising Energy Demand
Lietuvos Energija AB - Threats
Threat - Fluctuations in Electricity Prices
Threat - Growing Competition
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Lietuvos Energija AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Kauno Energija AB
Rytu Skirstomieji Tinklai AB