- Language: English
- 56 Pages
- Published: December 2014
Trimedyne, Inc. (TMED) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1290967
- July 2014
- 33 pages
Trimedyne, Inc. (TMED) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trimedyne, Inc. (Trimedyne) is a medical device company. It develops manufactures and markets patented laser systems. The company offers holmium lasers and a range of disposable and reusable, fiber optic laser energy delivery devices for use in a wide variety of medical applications. Trimedyne specializes in the manufacturing of holmium: YAG lasers and peripherals. OmniPulse MAX, the company's flagship laser product delivers the power to tissue of any Holmium: YAG laser on the market. Furthermore, the company manufactures quality laser fibers, surgical needles and headpieces.
Trimedyne, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 16, 2014 Trimedyne Reports Its Financial Results for the Quarter and Six Months Ended March 31, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Trimedyne Reports Its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2013
Jan 15, 2014 Trimedyne Reports Financial Results for the Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Trimedyne Reports Its Financial Results for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended June 30, 2013
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Trimedyne, Inc. - Key Facts
Trimedyne, Inc. - Key Employees
Trimedyne, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Trimedyne, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Trimedyne, Inc. - History
Trimedyne, Inc. - Company Statement
Trimedyne, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Trimedyne, Inc. - Business Description
Trimedyne, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Trimedyne, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trimedyne, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Applications
Strength - Unique DoublePulse Technology
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities
Trimedyne, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Financial Performance
Weakness - Geographical Concentration
Trimedyne, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Potential Orthopedic Market
Opportunity - Strategic Growth Initiatives
Opportunity - Growing Aged Population
Trimedyne, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Cost Containment Pressures
Threat - Rapid Technological Change
Trimedyne, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 16, 2014: Trimedyne Reports Its Financial Results for the Quarter and Six Months Ended March 31, 2014
Feb 19, 2014: Trimedyne Reports Its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2013
Jan 15, 2014: Trimedyne Reports Financial Results for the Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2013
Aug 22, 2013: Trimedyne Reports Its Financial Results for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended June 30, 2013
Jun 20, 2013: Trimedyne Reports Its Financial Results for the Quarter and Six Months Ended March 31, 2013
Feb 20, 2013: Trimedyne Reports Revenue Of $1.5m In Q1 Fiscal 2013
Feb 01, 2013: Trimedyne Reports Revenue Of $6.1m In Fiscal 2012
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Trimedyne, Inc., Key Facts
Trimedyne, Inc., Key Employees
Trimedyne, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Trimedyne, Inc., Major Products and Services
Trimedyne, Inc., History
Trimedyne, Inc., Subsidiaries
Trimedyne, Inc., Key Competitors
Trimedyne, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Trimedyne, Inc., Annual Ratios
Trimedyne, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Trimedyne, Inc., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Trimedyne, Inc., Ratio Charts
Johnson & Johnson
Convergent Laser Technologies
Boston Scientific Corporation
American Medical Systems Holdings, Inc.
Dornier MedTech GmbH