- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: August 2014
Tokuyama Corporation (4043) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- ID: 1290990
- July 2010
- 41 pages
Tokuyama Corporation (Tokuyama) is the parent company of Tokuyama Group with 48 subsidiaries and 40 affiliates. The company is involved in the production and sale of chemical products including soda ash, caustic soda, silicon products, vinyl chloride monomer/polymer, fine chemicals, film products, medical materials, electronics materials, cement, plastic window sashes etc. It also provides services related to the above products. Tokuyama’s operations are spread across Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, United States, Thailand, France and Germany. The company is headquartered at Shibuya-ku, Tokyo in Japan
Tokuyama Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 12, 2010 Tokuyama Reports Net Income Of JPY7.4 Billion In Fiscal 2009
Feb 10, 2010 Tokuyama Reports Net Income Of JPY5.2 Billion In Nine Months Of 2009
Dec 08, 2009 Tokuyama To Invest MYR12.5 Billion To Produce Solar Cell Components In Sarawak, Malaysia
Nov 11, 2009 Tokuyama Reports Net Income Of JPY4.3 Billion In Q2 Fiscal 2010
Aug 12, 2009 Tokuyama Corporation to invest in Sarawak plant
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tokuyama Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Tokuyama Corporation - Key Facts
Tokuyama Corporation - Key Employees
Tokuyama Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Tokuyama Corporation - Major Products and Services
Tokuyama Corporation - History
Tokuyama Corporation - Company Statement
Tokuyama Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tokuyama Corporation - Business Description
Tokuyama Corporation- Corporate Strategy
Tokuyama Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tokuyama Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Increased Profitability
Strength - Research and Development
Strength - Wide Product Portfolio
Tokuyama Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Weakness - Poor Performance of the Chemicals Segment
Tokuyama Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Eco-friendly Materials: Boon for Chemical Industry
Opportunity - Rising Semiconductor Markets
Opportunity - Construction of Silicon Manufacturing Facility
Tokuyama Corporation - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Increasing Raw Material Prices
Threat - Environmental Regulations
Tokuyama Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
May 12, 2010: Tokuyama Reports Net Income Of JPY7.4 Billion In Fiscal 2009
Feb 10, 2010: Tokuyama Reports Net Income Of JPY5.2 Billion In Nine Months Of 2009
Dec 08, 2009: Tokuyama To Invest MYR12.5 Billion To Produce Solar Cell Components In Sarawak, Malaysia
Nov 11, 2009: Tokuyama Reports Net Income Of JPY4.3 Billion In Q2 Fiscal 2010
Aug 12, 2009: Tokuyama Corporation to invest in Sarawak plant
Aug 11, 2009: Tokuyama Announces Decision To Build Polycrystalline Silicon Factory In Malaysia
Aug 03, 2009: Tokuyama Reports Net Sales Of JPY61.3 Billion In Q1 Fiscal 2009
Jun 11, 2009: Tokuyama Reports Net Sales Of JPY301 Billion For Fiscal 2009
May 12, 2009: Tokuyama Reports Net Sales Of JPY300.9 Billion In Fiscal 2008
Feb 10, 2009: Tokuyama Reports Net Sales Of JPY236.9 Billion In Q3 Fiscal 2008
Section 5 - Appendix
Jin Hua Group Chlor-Alkali Co., Ltd.
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
Yuki Gosei Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Nippon Soda Co., Ltd.
Toagosei Co., Ltd.