• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Quallion, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, February 2013, Pages: 19
Quallion, LLC (Quallion) is an advanced battery manufacturing company. The company carries out design and production of primary, rechargeable cell and battery pack products. It manufactures products based upon lithium ion battery technology. Quallion also develops a wide variety of technologies for battery, chemistry, and material and performance enhancement. In addition, it develops a range of novel enabling technologies including the world’s smallest implantable secondary battery and the proprietary Zero-Volt and SaFE-LYTE technologies.
Quallion, LLC Key Recent Developments
Oct 10, 2012: CEC Awards More Than $20m For Clean Transportation ProjectsnFeb 13, 2012: DOE Selects Quallion To Showcase Li-Ion Safety Technology At ARPA-E Summit
Our Quallion, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Quallion, LLC - Key Facts
Quallion, LLC - Key Employees
Quallion, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Quallion, LLC - Major Products and Services
Quallion, LLC - History
Quallion, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Quallion, LLC - Business Description
Quallion, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quallion, LLC - Strengths
Strength - Market Position
Strength - Patented Technologies
Strength - Multiple End Use Markets
Quallion, LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Overseas Cells
Quallion, LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Government Support for Battery Manufacturers
Opportunity - Key developments
Opportunity - Growing US Aerospace Industry
Quallion, LLC - Threats
Threat - Rising Competition in Battery Industry
Threat - Risk from Over Charging
Threat - Regulations and Environmental Compliance
Quallion, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Quallion, LLC, Recent Developments
Oct 10, 2012: CEC Awards More Than $20m For Clean Transportation Projects
Feb 13, 2012: DOE Selects Quallion To Showcase Li-Ion Safety Technology At ARPA-E Summit
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Quallion, LLC, Key Facts
Quallion, LLC, Key Employees
Quallion, LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Quallion, LLC, Major Products and Services
Quallion, LLC, History
Quallion, LLC, Key Competitors
Lithium Technology Corporation
A123 Systems, Inc.
Planar Energy Devices Corporation
EaglePicher Technologies LLC