- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
Telekom Austria AG (TKA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1291229
- May 2015
- Region: Austria
- 34 pages
Telekom Austria AG (TKA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telekom Austria AG (Telekom Austria) is a provider of telecommunications services. The company provides a wide range of integrated services such as voice telephony, broadband, bundling data, Internet and IT-services including leased lines and related services, switched data services, corporate network services, electronic payment services, safety and security solutions, IPTV and ICT services, multimedia solutions and business applications. It also offers wholesale services for national and international mobile and fixed network operators and Internet service providers (ISP). Telekom Austria has operational presence in Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia Serbia and Macedonia. Telekom Austria is a subsidiary of America Movil, S.A. de C.V. and is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Telekom Austria AG - Key Facts
Telekom Austria AG - Key Employees
Telekom Austria AG - Key Employee Biographies
Telekom Austria AG - Major Products and Services
Telekom Austria AG - History
Telekom Austria AG - Company Statement
Telekom Austria AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Telekom Austria AG - Business Description
Telekom Austria AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Telekom Austria AG - Strengths
Strength - Strong Subscriber Base
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - 4G Spectrum Licenses
Telekom Austria AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Profitability
Weakness - Substantial Debt
Telekom Austria AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Acquisition of Controlling Shares by America Movil
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smartphones
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Telekom Austria AG - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Technological Changes
Threat - Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Rates
Telekom Austria AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 24, 2014: Telekom Austria Group M2M is ready for large-scale smart meter roll-out in Austria, with Osterreich Zahler
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Telekom Austria AG, Key Facts
Telekom Austria AG, Key Employees
Telekom Austria AG, Key Employee Biographies
Telekom Austria AG, Major Products and Services
Telekom Austria AG, History
Telekom Austria AG, Subsidiaries
Telekom Austria AG, Key Competitors
Telekom Austria AG, Ratios based on current share price
Telekom Austria AG, Annual Ratios
Telekom Austria AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Telekom Austria AG, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Telekom Austria AG, Ratio Charts
T-Mobile International AG
Telekom Srbija ad
Cosmote Mobile Telecommunications S.A.
Colt Group S.A.