- Published: March 2011
- Region: Global
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. (9062) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: November 2013
- Region: Global
- 30 pages
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. (9062) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. (Nippon Express) is a logistics services. It focuses on providing transportation, sales, and real estate services. The company's service portfolio consists of air freight, marine transport, .moving service, fine arts transport, .heavy haulage, logistics design & IT support solutions. These services are offered to the automotive, machinery, food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, distribution and retail industries. These services are offered through three reportable business segments, namely, Distribution & Transportation, Goods Sales and Other.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - History
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Strength - Improvement Liquidity Position
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Profitability Indicators
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion Plans
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Aviation Industry
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - International and Political Risk
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., History
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
See Hup Consolidated Berhad
UTi Worldwide Inc.
Stonepath Group, Inc.
Janel World Trade Ltd
Hub Group, Inc.