- Language: English
- Published: October 2012
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. (9062) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1291254
- July 2014
- 33 pages
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. (9062) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. (Nippon Express) is a global logistics provider. It's business portfolio includes transportation and forwarding, warehousing, construction, packing and packaging, travel agency, real estate, security services business, waste management, sale of goods and commodities among others. Nippon Express operates through eleven reportable business segments, namely, Combined Business, Security Transportation, Heavy Haulage & Construction, Air Freight Forwarding, Marine & Harbor Transportation, The Americas, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, Goods Sales and Other. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in North Americas, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. Nippon Express is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The company's strategy is to grow as a global logistics company. To achieve this objective, Nippon Express intends to enhance multi-functional logistics facilities at its overseas bases; and operate a new distribution and transportation network to develop its international businesses. It also seeks to establish business collaboration and capital tie-ups with domestic companies.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - History
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Strength - Strong Distribution & Transportation Division
Strength - Wide Business Operations
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Increase in Non-Cash Components of Current Assets
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Growth of Air Freight and Logistics Market
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - International and Political Risk
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Nippon Express Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., History
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
See Hup Consolidated Berhad
UTi Worldwide Inc.
Stonepath Group, Inc.
Janel World Trade Ltd
Hub Group, Inc.