The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Toyobo Co., Ltd. (Toyobo) is a manufacturing company that specializes in the manufacture of films, functional polymers, life science products, industrial materials and textile products. The product portfolio of the company comprises bio-products, pharmaceuticals, films, sheets and plastic moldings, membranes and modules, medical equipment, cushion materials, industrial fibers and civil materials, textiles and high-performance fiber among others. It offers services such as comprising real estate leasing business and other businesses, which include the design and construction of buildings and machinery, information processing services and logistics. Toyobo serves environmental, healthcare, electronics and information display, automotive and lifestyle and safety industries. The company together with its subsidiaries has operations in Asia, Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America. Toyobo is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - History
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Threats
Toyobo Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Author
List of Tables
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Toyobo Co., Ltd., History
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Joint Venture
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Toyobo Co., Ltd. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Toyobo Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts