- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
E TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1291735
- August 2013
- 29 pages
E TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC) is an online stock trading company. ETFC provides online brokerage and related products and services principally to individual retail investors. It offers sweep deposits and savings products, brokerage products and services, portfolio management services and investment advisory services. The company principally focuses on two major groups of customers namely, traders and long-term investors. It provides services through its website, network of customer service representatives, relationship managers, and investment advisors.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Key Facts
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Key Employees
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Major Products and Services
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - History
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Company Statement
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Business Description
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Corporate Strategy
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Leading Online Broker
Strength - Integrated Businesses
Strength - Adequate Capital
Strength - Asset Quality
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Performance
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Launch of New Products and Services
Opportunity - Improving US Banking Sector
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Threats
Threat - Stiff Competition
Threat - Lower Interest Rates
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
E-TRADE Financial Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Key Facts
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Key Employees
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Major Products and Services
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, History
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Other Locations
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Subsidiaries
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Key Competitors
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Annual Ratios
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
E-TRADE Financial Corporation, Ratio Charts
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
Interactive Brokers Group Inc.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
optionsXpress Holdings, Inc.
Raymond James Financial, Inc.
The Charles Schwab Corporation
Bank of America Corporation